[Artemisia] spring project oven

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Sun Jan 20 10:29:41 CST 2008

How about right after Estrella - Good Gentles all -- I am the SCA liaison for the Utah Renaissance Faire and Fantasy Festival which will be held in Marriott Slaterville (northwest of Ogden) in May. The event directors has found a permanent site (in the trees along the river). As the faire is in its 3rd year, there is great excitement growing for a long and happy life of the event itself! I mentioned to the organizers that there are several in this Kingdom who are talking about building an oven on a similar site for Uprising. I am wondering now if you who are interested would like to build two? The organizers of URFFF have even offered to help with materials. They are open to suggestions and are jazzed about the idea. I planned to hold off about the rest off all the cool stuff, all the outreach opportunities that this event offers our merrie band, but I am just too excited. And if we want to do this, we might be looking at the oven at Estrella with a different "eye".

(Visit www.fornobravo.com for free oven plans).

Hopefully helping to melt a bit of winter's chill,

Ag(PS> My Lady Flora is looking for musical/bardic talent to fill the stages!)
"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor