[Artemisia] Locations, part two

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 20 10:35:29 CST 2008

Greetings!

As a follow-up to my previous message, I found it very hard to find out
which groups in Artemisia had hosted either Arts & Sciences Competitions
or Collegiums, or Atenveldt Competitions or Universitatis. I know that
Bronzehelm has hosted one or two, but, again, my records are incomplete
- and the dates are not readily accessible, either.

I would love to get any and all information on these types of events -
Crown level but non- fighting - as well, in regards to dates and locations.

Thanks again!

Baroness Shauna