[Artemisia] Statistics and event locations

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 13:32:00 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/20/2008 12:04:06 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
shauna at bresnan.net writes:

Ellisif  Sleggja wrote:
> <<Now, there are three Crown Tournaments that I  don't have a location for,
> and one that the exact date is unknown. If  anyone can tell me where (and
> in the one case, also, when), I would  appreciate it very much!
>
> Unknown location:
>
>  Crown: 2004/10/09
> Crown: 2005/04/??
> Crown:  2006/10/14
>
> Thanks for any assistance!
>
> Baroness  Shauna of Carrick Point>>
>
> Barnoness Shauna, you left the  Shire of Arrows' Flight off your list for
some reason--

> We  hosted October Crown for both 2006 and 2007.
>
> --Ellisif,  Seneschal of said Shire
>
> (say that five times  fast)

Can you give me the dates, please, so I  can correct the information I
pulled  together?

Thanks!

Shauna

2004 4-17   Loch Salann

2006 10-14   Arrows Flight

2004 10-9    1000 Eyes

2007 10-13  Arrows Flight

Digging through a vast collection of Sage Advices for the other information
requested.  I knew I hoarded these for some reason.

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia