[Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Sun Jan 20 21:44:34 CST 2008

Hhmmm, so I guess I've been doing it wrong all this time.  I find bottom
posting to be very confusing and I hate having to scroll all the way down a
huge email to get the message the sender is .. um sending.  It's far easier
and quicker for me to get that with a top post, and when I'm replying to a
post I always trim out what isn't necessary to make it easily understood
without being cumbersome.  This email at this point is quite long.  But if
that's not proper netiquette I'll try to remember to use a bottom post.
But.... maybe some advice on this would be in order.  Are we really supposed
to keep the entire email intact?  I get really frustrated by huge long
emails that take me forever....well never mind, I think I already stated
that.  So as an example, for this particular post, do I keep it in tact?  Or
do I only keep Sir Thomas's portion and reply to that.  I'm not trying to be
argumentative here; this is a legit question because I really don't know.

Raven DuLoche
Confused from Seattle