[Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 23:34:47 CST 2008

LadyPDC at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/20/2008 10:02:49 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
connor.mac.michil at gmail.com writes:

Conchobhar .... no, really, Mike (who, for as young as he thinks he is  ...
was on Compuserve before they invented GIF and used it when they   "SNIP"

bang-path
connection on the Apple ][+ ... crap, I'm getting  old)

(should I mention that they taught me telephone reception at high school on
a real switchboard - the kind you used to see on the comedy shows where you
pulled cords in and out of a board full of holes?  Or that I first learned  to
call my mother's office from my home by asking the operator for her company
name and to connect me with "Linda"?   Yes it was a small town in  Wyoming, but
I still feel very old)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia

Mistress Constance

Thats so funny you should mention switch boards.  They still do that here in Wyoming.  LOL  just kidding.
By the way this SNIP and bottom thing can be FUN  LOL
I just had a little time on my hands tonight.

Sir Thomas