[Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:32:16 CST 2008

> Sir Thomas
> ps.
> If you would like to enlighten me more on this or anything else I just don't get.  They say I am easy to talk to (or write to) lol

Sir Thomas, if I may, your post is a great example of why folks should
post below the previously quoted message.

You quoted Maire, you quoted me, you didn't trim anything. Now the
hope is that if you scroll to the bottom of the previous post, you'll
trim out the unnecessary parts so folks don't have to read through it
again and again.

On Jan 20, 2008 8:44 PM, Raven DuLoche <RavenDuLoche at faewood.org> wrote:

> Hhmmm, so I guess I've been doing it wrong all this time.  I find bottom
> posting to be very confusing and I hate having to scroll all the way down a
> huge email to get the message the sender is .. um sending.  It's far easier
> and quicker for me to get that with a top post, and when I'm replying to a
> post I always trim out what isn't necessary to make it easily understood
> without being cumbersome.

Um, not this time you didn't, Raven.

> But.... maybe some advice on this would be in order.  Are we really supposed
> to keep the entire email intact?

Excuse me, where did you get this from? Certainly not my example.

I gather you didn't read any of the links. I'll lay it out for you.

Bottom post.

Trim anything not necessary to understanding your response.

Okay?

--
Ron/yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php