[Artemisia] the fossil state (was circlets)

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:44:26 CST 2008

Therasia stated:  betchya haven't heard of one of those for a century or two...  ;-)

HA! ... when I was a teenager, Eden Valley and Farson (34 miles north of Rock Springs) had party lines.  Each road went out from the highway has a single line.  I know this because the lad I dated briefly cautioned me not to get too ... amorous on the phone, else the neighbors tell his parents.

Now, however, I have been told that the lines are all individual.

cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.