[Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 11:47:16 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: "LadyPDC at aol.com" <LadyPDC at aol.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:15:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

(should I mention that they taught me telephone reception at high school on
a real switchboard - the kind you used to see on the comedy shows where you
pulled cords in and out of a board full of holes?  Or that I first learned  to
call my mother's office from my home by asking the operator for her company
name and to connect me with "Linda"?  Yes it was a small town in   Wyoming, but
I still feel very old)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia

Which tells you how REALLY small the town in Wyoming is, Constance is only 29!