[Artemisia] the fossil state (was circlets)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:14:01 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Sarah Natividad <sarah.natividad at gmail.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:25:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] the fossil state (was circlets)

Us young people can feel old too!  Soon as we have kids, we develop memories
of having to ride our dinosaur to school, uphill both ways in the snow all
summer long!

When *I* was your age, young whippersnapper, I browsed the internet with a
TEXT-BASED browser! ;)

Obrigada,
Lianor

Yeah, and had to WALK to the TV to change channels, through 3 feet of snow, uphill, both ways!  And we only had 5 channels!

Morgan (who really did walk to school uphill both ways, and can give the map of Stan Wyrm as proof).