[Artemisia] Feeling Older than dirt

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon Jan 21 14:46:33 CST 2008

LOL! I *still* have and use a tv that you have to get up to change the
channel, and that has the knobs that you have to twist to find them.  (it's
the 'entertainment' in my weaving room) And I *still* use rabbit ears and
have only 5 channels.  (cable not available and dish to pricey)  Oddly the
old tv gets a lot better reception than my 2 newer ones.... (can you guess
I'm NOT looking forward to the switch to digital next year?)

I'll bet Mistress Morgan, and Caointiarn will also remember the phone in the
lodge at the camp where we worked (way back in a different lifetime) that
was not only a party line, but to make outgoing calls you had to take the
ear part off the hook and twist the crank on the side of the phone box....

Gefjon