[Artemisia] Feeling Older than dirt

Johnson, Scott L SFC NG NG scott.l.johnson at us.army.mil
Mon Jan 21 15:04:19 CST 2008

I too remember the TV with Knobs to turn as well as Party lines we had a party line when I was little. My Grand parents had a phone like you speak of when I was little. They live in a speck of a town in North Dakota. They did not have a Color TV until my uncle bought it for them in around 1977 of 78.

SFC Scott Johnson
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell