[Artemisia] Grand Council discussions

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Mon Jan 21 15:13:35 CST 2008

I get the feeling that one of the things on the mind of the BoD is those
of us who participate in what they think are "risky" parts of the game.
Such as...I am an equestrian...I play in the equestrian games.  I am
required to have a membership to do so.  If there was a tiered pay
system, then I would most likely pay more than someone who sews.  If I
decided to be an equestrian, and fight, then I'd probably have to pay
even more, because I would be doing two risky things.

My question is this, what is in it for us?  What advantages do members
have who pay more?  I think it's kind of dumb really...if anything else,
it will be there to discourage anyone from truly getting involved in the
fun things we do,  And that's too bad.

Una