[Artemisia] the fossil state (was circlets)

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 15:15:02 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/21/2008 1:24:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
morganblaidddu at yahoo.com writes:

Us young  people can feel old too!  Soon as we have kids, we develop memories
of  having to ride our dinosaur to school, uphill both ways in the snow  all
summer long!

When *I* was your age, young whippersnapper, I  browsed the internet with a
TEXT-BASED browser!  ;)

Obrigada,
Lianor

Yeah, and had to WALK to the TV to change  channels, through 3 feet of snow,
uphill, both ways!  And we only had 5  channels!

Morgan (who really did walk to school uphill both ways, and  can give the map
of Stan Wyrm as proof).

Ok , enough of the children trying to outdo each other.
 When I was a kid, I walked 1 mile to and from Jr High , Rain snow or  mud,
(Liked the mud.)
  We were special that we had our OWN phone line, most everybody else  had a
party line.
  The phone prefix was dependent on the area of town (Billings MT)  started
with like 3 different prefixes , is now too many.
   We were lucky to have 2 TV stations on the air, and if we were  lucky , we
could pick both of them up in color. (Very rare occasions we would  get a
Lethbridge station as well. )
   We finally got cable and now had 12 stations to watch.
MTV still played music, and Sitcoms were still funny.

  So there!
  (And BTW, my folks still have that telephone number after almost 35  years.)

  Lord Eoin the almost ancient.