[Artemisia] the good old days (was the fossil state) that (was circlets)

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 16:08:16 CST 2008

<<snippage>>
When I was a kid, I walked 1 mile to and from Jr High , Rain snow or mud,
(Liked the mud.)

Lord Eoin the almost ancient.

  I'll admit, I am odd.  I actually enjoyed the walk--most days.  Mine was just shy of a mile and I agree, mud was fun.  I especially liked the days when we had Field Day, football or soccer games, because I would then ride to school.  I tell you what--harassing the person who was loud and annoying during the games while on a large quarter horse was very, very fun!!  As was playing "hide and seek" on horseback, in town, with 6 or 8 of your best friends.  Watch out for the clothes line though.  (Whaaat??!  It was only a minor concussion and a couple small scars...)

  Ahhh...the memories of the good old days....

  Why did you stop running??
  I'm not done, I'm reloading!!