[Artemisia] New Comers party

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Mon Jan 21 18:54:46 CST 2008

I just wanted to note that the Loch Salann Newcomers party was a very
nice little party.  I had the opportunity to get better acquainted and
hopefully make a few more friends in the SCA.   I have such a busy
mundane schedule that it is hard to go to many events and its hard to
still feel in tune with the Society.  Looking forward to getting to know
everyone better and hopefully sharing some of the talent I have as an
Artisan.

Vivat to Morgan and the others that hosted this event.

Anton von Heidleberg ....." Its been a long and interesting journey for
this sojourner from Drachenwald"

mka Regie Johanns