[Artemisia] Feeling Older than dirt

Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue Jan 22 23:09:28 CST 2008

Since we are airing our 'old dirt-y' laundry ;)

I had a blueprinted and balanced, single quad 409 in my vehicle..... and
yes, it was a 4-speed w/ positrac ;)
My very first high-tech 'album' was the newly released Elton John -
yellow brick road.... on 8-track.... ;) had to remove the 4-track in
that vehicle above to install the 8-track, it was made by Craig ;)
One of my favorite "albums", okay vinyl this time, was "Spanky and our
Gang".
I remember drawing water from the well at my aunt & uncles house back
east, for the evening meal in their house,lit only by kerosene lanterns.
My first 'big' computer had 32K of memory in it, with a tape drive and a
5.25 floppy drive capable of storing 156K....wow, who would ever need
156k of storage.

what fun rocks were, when they were soft....

Godwin