[Artemisia] Some clarification of the Grand Council Discussions

KATHLEEN COBURN crippledkat at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 13:15:36 CST 2008

One thing I keep seeing mentioned on this discussion, and I may be reading things wrong, is a perception that the SCA insurance covers players who might be injured at an SCA sanctioned event; whereas from everything I can recall from prior years in another kingdom (West) it was pointed out to the populace that if you are a player and injure yourself at an event the SCA insurance will not cover you.  If my memory on this subject is faulty, I would appreciate correction.  If my memory is fuzzy or incomplete, please fill in the blanks.

Lady Q Kat - also know as a bit of a midden stirrer