[Artemisia] Some clarification of the Grand Council Discussions

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:55:02 CST 2008

On 1/23/08, KATHLEEN COBURN <crippledkat at msn.com> wrote:

> <snip>...if you are a player and injure yourself at an event the SCA
> insurance will not cover you.  If my memory on this subject is faulty, I
> would appreciate correction.

I believe that is what we are agreeing to when we sign the waiver to get our
blue cards (or at every event if we do not get a blue card).  If this is the
case, then Milpitas has a signature from roughly everyone attending any
official event since the policy began.  Your signature means that you cannot
claim medical bills against the SCA.  And the effort to gain such
documentation would certainly give them precedence to deny paying any
medical bills for people who sneak in without paying or signing the waiver.
Again, this is just my understanding.  I could be wrong.

Christian

--
Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA
Côte du Ciel