[Artemisia] WAS: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting NOW knightly behavior

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:12:43 CST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 4:54 PM, Chuck Heisler Jr. <conradvz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> and knightly behaviour.
>
>   <snip>

Great, CvZ's post came in while I was typing mine.  Seeing that I am once
again starting to think like His Excellency von Zunspellable, I must
completely change my position.  Neither one of us likes it when we start
agreeing too much.

> So I'd think if a simple thug like myself can manage it, all you other
> verbose and chatty fellows can manage it as well.

Yeah, if a thug like him can do it...

<snip>

Conrad von Z's personal herald ;-P