[Artemisia] WAS: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting NOW knightly behavior

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:26:16 CST 2008

> Many people consider a response of "if you don't like it, leave" to be in direct contradiction to the concept of Courteous, Chivalrous, and Honorable discourse that you, as originator of this list, ask, one could even say "require", us to follow as participants on this list.

> Morgan

<Sigh> The first thing I noted was that the option to offer
well-reasoned dissenting opinions exists. I know I did. I remember
saying that. You even quoted me.

If someone does not avail themselves of that option, then they only
have two others. Put up with the rules the way they are, or leave if
doing so is too onerous. This is not a directive; it's an analysis of
the situation.

Any other approach, such as pointless bitching about this list's
guidelines or netiquette in general without offering alternatives or
reasons for the complaints will not be tolerated.

--
Ron/yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php