[Artemisia] All topics played out...

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:20:20 CST 2008

:- fraction of  knowledge from all of these posts. To recap what I have
learned:
:- 1.  Circlets for all...bad
Best avoided, like wearing a poorly died black belt that looks blue. ;-)

:- 2. Don't top post
Always better to interweve your posting.  Makes it easier to understand what
you are talking about.

3. Insurance dosen't really  insure anything but confusion
Ummm No, Insurance covers the SITE we lease from accidental damage,
hopefulling making them much more willing to let us use thier site for our
event.  Alas the players all sign away their rights as they sign in.

WOW, anybody got ANYTHING medieval to talk  about?

Umm, hmm... well personally I was wondering what other period games could be
played with a tarot deck besides French Tarot.   Then there is the thought
of how thin was period linen for say a chemise, and more importaint, where
in Idaho Falls can I buy the fabric on the inexpensive.  O, and thier is the
famious how period and what can I get away with pertaining to garb, and not
have m'Lady Heather of Elswood not want to shoot me, but be willing to wear
it.  :-)
Other ponderables may come to mind as I toss and turn all night.

John Gilson
(Did I mention you have less than 5 months to sew for Uprising XXII)
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:24 AM