[Artemisia] I am proud to announce...

ttherrien at netzero.net ttherrien at netzero.net
Thu Jan 24 07:55:57 CST 2008

It is with heartfelt thanks, and undying (not undyeing) gratitute, that I offer voluminous thanks to m'lady Enneleyn. She enabled us to accomplish in a few (seemingly long and frustrating) hours what we have been working toward for 5 years.
Please stop by and see the site. First, because of all her hard work building the thing. Second, because (SHAMELESS plug!) we hope to meet the needs of those looking for period fabrics. I honestly believe Elspeths' work is as close as you will get.
Caoilte.
"Not all who are lost wander"