[Artemisia] All topics played out...

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:57:00 CST 2008

:-  Actually John, I'd disagree with about the interweaving...depending on
how your email system presents quoted passages to

I just respond in plain text mode and add my own distingusing characters.
Of course I've been playing with e-mail and such programs since the days of
BBS systems, but I wanted to avoid the old age discussion.

:-  linen for shifts and shirts and underlayers online like I do
(fabrics-store.com).
:- John, as a guy, wants linen for a French woman's undergarment.....<weg>

Thanks, and I do all the sewing here, not only my garb, but Heather's and
the kids stuff.

John
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:58 AM