[Artemisia] Feeling older than dirt

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:33:39 CST 2008

On 1/25/08, Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote:

> Matheus wrote:
> <snip>"Yeah, I remember that first year, when Duke Alan got Squired."
> <snip>
> > Matheus
>

> Oooh, right!  Go digging out "ancient history"  now!  This pre-dates dirt,
> by a fair margin. <vbg>
>
> Alan

Don't feel too bad your Grace.  After all, you make a good measuring stick
for some of us youngsters.  You were the prince when I joined.  And that
makes you one of the only defining royalty of the time.  I can't use the
king cuz nobody new knows the Aten fellows, and if I say Brion was the
tanist that doesn't really narrow anything down since he goes on and off the
throne like a pogo stick.

Christian

--
Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA