[Artemisia] A Casamira Moment

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Fri Jan 25 20:36:28 CST 2008

I'm sitting on the couch and have been cat-piled
by two of the resident felines (including the 25
"meatloaf" cat).  Suddenly it dawned on me what
had just happened.  Obviously these were two cats
who had been stuck together, thus making me the
victim of concatenation!

This Casamira Moment has been brought to you by:
*** Therasia ***

It's even worse than that, actually.  Both these
kitties have been "fixed" - so I guess that makes
me the platform for unix concatenation...

(for those who are not unix fossils, the "cat"
command is for command line concatenation of
strings on unix system platforms)

This atrocious nerd pun has been brought to you by:
*** Therasia's evil twin ***