[Artemisia] Final reminder: Estrella Land

Artemisia Land Allocation artemisianland at inbox.com
Sat Jan 26 07:22:16 CST 2008

Greetings, all.
This is the final reminder - I am hoping to get land maps done tomorrow, so I would appreciate it if everyone that hasn't already done so would get registered for land for Estrella.

Please go to the following website to register for land:
http://www.sca-caid.org/estrellaland/estrella_land.php

Once there, select Artemisia from the drop down menu, and it will take you from there.

Some reminders:  This is an independent process from preregistering for the War
(pre-paying your site fees).  You can request land even if you have not pre-paid site fees, although you will get a smaller space than someone who has preregistered.

If you have not preregistered, you still can do so by going to the Estrella War website, and following the links to the online preregistration.

EACH person camping should fill out the form.  Even if you are sharing a tent with someone, your space could go to a common area for your group.

Thanks again for your time, and for your cooperation.

~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Artemisian Land Coordinator
Estrella War XXIV