[Artemisia] Feeling older than dirt

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:42:02 CST 2008

My first ever event Fairlith MacDonald was Baroness of Loch Salan.  William Gallowglas was Prince of the Principality of the Outlands when the Outlands included most of what is Artemisia now.  Then it was a Principality of Atenveldt.  Otherhill had been a shire for ... just shy of two years.

It was February 12th, 1981 ... and it was my 16th birthday.

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"I am OLD Peter, ever so much more than twenty" (from the movie Hook)

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.