[Artemisia] More dates and places needed, please

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 26 12:58:39 CST 2008

Greetings!

I am still working on my project, and have run into a snag. I don't have
any Sage Advice newsletters for either 1992 or 1995. Not sure what
happened, they are just not in my back issue archive. This will all be
while we were a Principality of the Kingdom of Atenveldt. Right now, all
I am working on are the Principality years - the Kingdom years will take
a bit more digging in some regards, but less in others.

What I am looking for is:

Any group that hosted a Kingdom of Atenveldt event in Artemisia - Crown,
Coronation, Arts and Sciences Competition or Universitatus Atenveldtus -
what date, which event and which group

Any group that hosted a Principality of Artemisia event OTHER than
Coronet List or Investiture - what date, what event and which group

Any group that hosted an inter-Kingdom event - what date, which event
and which group

Right now, any information just from the two 'missing years' in my
archive would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, any information from the early years of the Principality on
who was Prince's Champion, Champion of Arts and Sciences, Bard or other
Prinicipality Honor Positions. I have the names of the Bards, for the
most part, from the Arts and Sciences web page, but there are a lot of
dates missing. I have the Honor Position information from Reign 10 -
Prince Morgan and Princess Rhyndell - but nothing in the Sages before
that (first half of 1993, for those keeping track by year). I know that
there were tournaments held for the Champion position, and there were
Arts and Sciences competitions held, but I have not been able to locate
all the 'winner' information for those first few years - July of 1988
through January of 1993.

Please send the responses privately, thanks!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can fill in the gaps for me - this is a
rather lengthy project, trying to gather a lot of different types of
information into a single 'whole'. Whoever wants a copy when I am done,
please contact me privately - no need to clutter up the list. :-)

Baroness Shauna
full-time Herald, part-time historian and librarian