[Artemisia] Older than dirt

vindulfr at aol.com vindulfr at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 15:36:05 CST 2008

Master Sadiq was inspired by Nostalgia, goddess of old fogies,?to write:

>After speaking to some crazy guy named Haakon Haukerson at a SciFi
>convention, I attended my first event wearing  jeans and a crudly cobbled
>together, polyester T-tunic.  I was blown away as I walked into Navel
>Sciences building and watched a crown tourney.  At the end of the day,
>King Mica looked on as Sir Brion, fighting for the hand of the fair
>Adrianna, defeated Master Bogar Solari in the finals to become Crown
>Prince.

>If you know every one of the proper nouns in the above paragraph, then
>I'm sorry to say that you, too, are an old fart.  ;-)

>Master Sadiq (lurking from the Outlands)

And if you ARE one of the proper names in the above paragraph, what does that make you?

I remember that Crown well. It's the one where I arranged to be carried off the field by Valkyries upon my final death,
and the shield I carried that day, though battered and long since retired, serves as my banner even now.

Baron Haakon Haukarson
JDL,GdS, Hawk's Lure, etc

Who maintains he's not an old-timer, since it was the real old timers who taught him back in the day