[Artemisia] PARTY!!!

Emily Rasely dwyn69 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 11:36:01 CST 2008

(forwarded on behalf of her most lovely Excellency Tianna).

  Two weeks and counting for those of you planning to attend
Estrella War! With Fighting and Shopping and Volunteering - and
let's not forget the PARTIES!!!

One thing that Artemisia TOTALLY wins at every year... is style
points - and one way that is accomplished is by hosting parties that
entertain and pamper not only ourselves, but our great cousins.
There will be such a party (though smaller than most in nature) held
in Her Majesty, Sorcha's, honor that will host the Queen's of the
event, Their attendants and any who wish to come and enjoy a nice,
comfortable time away from the dirt and dust and violence of war.

If anyone Barony, Shire, household or individual is interested in
assisting with this party (be it physical help or material with
munchies, supplies, goodies and the like), please contact me and
let's start coordinating.

Last year, Barony Ashton/Domus Opus were kind enough to bring
delightful little chocolate mice made out of cherries and hershey's
kisses. Come and show off your group to the Known World and enjoy a
fun time with many friends known and yet to be made.

Friday, 1pm in the Kingdom Pavilion. And yes.. it's PURPOSEFULLY
done during the battles. We ladies of the court must do our part to
distract the enemy, after all.

See you at WAR!!!

Tianna
801.718-6875