[Artemisia] Uprising site idea: memorial/vigil "chapel"

jgawron at rmci.net jgawron at rmci.net
Mon Jan 28 01:08:25 CST 2008

 Well met!

 Dederick wrote, in part
<snip>

>Therefore I am proposing some kind of duel purpose memorial
>area to sca'rs   who have passed, but could also be used as
>a vigil area/chapel (for  lack of a  better word) for our
>peers.

<snip>>

>I was envisioning something with names on walls, peers
>having the  three  inside walls.  The door area into the
>"chapel"  could have  a timeline of our  Royalty.

   A wonderful idea, Dederick.  However, not all of us 'in'
the Society have the fortune to be peers, but all of us have
the fortune to be 'in' the SCA, and live a little closer to
our dreams.   Thus, it seems to me that each name should be
within, regardless of station.

  Health to you!
   brendan ap morgan, O.P.