[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 48

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Mon Jan 28 08:01:23 CST 2008

*************************
>>>>>>>>>> edited<<<<<<<<<<
A few years later I was getting close to having to return Stateside,
> and was keeping my eye out for my replacement as the Hearald of Insula

> Draconis (England) I had met a sharp young lass from Montana and
> introduced her to the SCA and with the help of several other officers
> conspired to get her interested in Hearaldry.  Last I heard she was
> compiling history of Artemesia and still practicing heraldry with much

> respect and appreciation in Montana.  (Baroness Shanna)
>
> I guess if you hang around the Society long enough you are bound to
> meet some very special people.
>
> Anton von Heidlerg,  (kind of the Forrest Gump of Drachenwald, making
> a new home in Artemesia)

At least you could spell my name right! :-P

Shauna

Hmmmmm, you might have just identified one reason this hearald was
getting sticks waved at him.  Misspilling and pronouncing some of those
weird names can happen.  In my defense I refer back to "If you hang
around the Society long enough you are bound to meet some very special
people"

Anton von Heidleberg