[Artemisia] Any Tudor types in the area?

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Jan 28 08:12:22 CST 2008

Actually this premier is Season TWO of the Tudors...Showtime did season
one last Spring. Season One was just released on DVD. The Costuming for
the men is good, the women less so. They do a lot of "artistic play"
with the timelines too. As entertainment it wasn't bad.

Juliana
(Elizabethan long ago...)