[Artemisia] Uprising site idea: memorial/vigil "chapel"

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:29:43 CST 2008

I like this idea a lot, with one simple change: I would NOT put the peers
names on the inside. The one great equalizer is death, and frankly, it's not
the peers who deserve the inside wall for contemplation. It's the populace,
those who never reached their potential while living. As a potential peer on
vigil, contemplating fulfilling that potential on the behalf of those who
never to that chance might be more inspiring.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:39 PM