[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 48

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Jan 28 10:00:14 CST 2008

Regis Johanns wrote:
>> respect and appreciation in Montana.  (Baroness Shanna)
>>
>> I guess if you hang around the Society long enough you are bound to
>> meet some very special people.
>>
>> Anton von Heidlerg,  (kind of the Forrest Gump of Drachenwald, making
>> a new home in Artemesia)
>>

> At least you could spell my name right! :-P
>
> Shauna
>
> Hmmmmm, you might have just identified one reason this hearald was
> getting sticks waved at him.  Misspilling and pronouncing some of those
> weird names can happen.  In my defense I refer back to "If you hang
> around the Society long enough you are bound to meet some very special
> people"
>
> Anton von Heidleberg

Like MY name is hard to pronounce! Wait until you try some of the
toughies in 1000 Eyes and Loch Salann! I swear, some of those folks
absolutely DELIGHT in twisting my tongue!

AND, it is H E R A L D - you keep adding an extra 'A'! :-)

I know that is my license plate, after all!

Shauna
(really folks, just teasing Anton - he is a very nice guy and is
actually the jeweler who made the 'dragon ring' I wear so often - that
is my Principality of Drachenwald service award - the Lindquistering)