[Artemisia] Uprising site idea: memorial/vigil "chapel"

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 10:42:23 CST 2008

> bet some of the scribes could come up with some great designs to include all in a very
> period looking design and still leave room for the ones to be added in the future.

May I humbly suggest a book of some sort that the names of these individuals could be written? I'm no bookbinder but I would be happy to add Illumination or text to such a book.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo