[Artemisia] Uprising site idea: memorial/vigil "chapel"

Michael Nelson nelsomik at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 13:09:57 CST 2008

Everyone,

I for one would like to see the following:

1. Chapel\Memorial Site of some kind.
2. Book of Peerage - That way if someone wants to view it as part of their
Vigil they can. If not, they do not have to. If I go to a chapel I am going
to contemplate those who have gone ahead of me, the hereafter or specific
problems that have arisen in life.
3. Names on three walls of those who have passed.
4. Fourth wall has Timeline of Royalty.
5. Religious Icons - I for one would not be offended in any way by the icons
of other religions being in the sanctuary. Being fairly new to SCA I am not
sure how that works out though. Everyone's beliefs deserve the respect that
we would like for our own. I see no problem with this if any group could
contribute to it. I mean after all it is a chapel.

Anyways, just my two cents. Back to lurking now...

Thanks!

Mikjall