[Artemisia] War Volunteering

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:14:36 CST 2008

Greetings all,
Just your pesky Estrella War Artemesian volunteer coordinator reminding you that war is only TWO WEEKS AWAY! The class lists are posted as well as the weeks schedule, so as you are planning your events for the week please don't forget to slip a couple volunteer hours in somewhere.
Volunteering is a great way to meet people, a lot of fun, a huge help in allowing everyone a change to have fun (many hands make light work) and it provides a cash donation to the Kingdom or Barony that you specify.
If you want suggestions on how/where the greatest need is please let me know.
As of today I haven't had any households or guilds register for the volunteer contest, depending on the last minute response I will decide whether to continue with it or not. There are a number of lovely silk favors that will be distributed either way.
In Service,
Sofi the Crabby