[Artemisia] Uprising site idea: memorial/vigil "chapel"

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 16:25:12 CST 2008

I have a very nice and comfortable prie-Dieu that I would bring to Uprising for use during the event.

  Cvz

Sarah Natividad <sarah.natividad at gmail.com> wrote:
  How about instead of religious iconography, a plain "altar" covered with a
nice cloth and equipped with a padded kneeling bench, and the book of which
has been spoken on top of it? I think something like that would invite
reverence without evoking anyone's particular religion.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--
Sarah Natividad