[Artemisia] Sad News

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Mon Jan 28 16:24:40 CST 2008

We are deeply saddened and relieved that she is at peace. Thank you for keeping us informed. When you can, please tell him our thoughts are with him.

Guillaume and Yaasamiina

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:18:59 -0700
From: "LYNETTE STUMPP" <pandabr_28 at msn.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] Sad news

My apologies to those who are going to get this more than once.

Don Conchobhar mka Mike Bradley asked that I pass on word to all that his beloved wife, Lady Catalina Giacomuzzi, mka Sabrina, passed away this morning around 11:55. She is at peace, no longer ill and in pain, and has gone to join all the other wonderful Artemisians who are no longer with us. Details about the funeral service will be posted as soon as they are available. He also wishes to express his thanks for all the kind words and prayers that have been offered by everyone during this hard time.

Baroness Antoinette

--
Mu’allemah Yaasamiin al-Raqqasa al-'Alaa'iiyiyya OL, OP
Society Equestrian Officer
equestrian at sca.org
Yaasamiina at rmci.net
208-602-3265