[Artemisia] War Volunteering

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 19:37:50 CST 2008

Wulfric asked-
<What are the specifics of the volunteer contest?

The volunteer contest is open to all households, guilds or groups (smaller than a shire please!) attending Estrella. The group with the highest average of volunteer hours would have their name added to a banner that would be displayed for the year and they would get a silk favor to keep.
If I don't have groups that show an interest by the end of the week then I will figure out another way to distribute the favors to Artemesian volunteers and save the banner for next year.
Sofi