[Artemisia] Feeling older than dirt

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 21:22:23 CST 2008

SirMLL at aol.com wrote: Does it count to have been there when Robert de Spencer got his AoA?   Or
>>Snip /Snip<<

Michael the Lucky

Sir Michael

Did you know that being old has no age limits.  Lets see I remember being a Pawn in then His Majesty Brian's chess match with the King of the Outlands. Also at that same Coronation in the Old Mill when King Brian dumped many gold chocolate coins down my tunic.  And then Sir Michael pulling them back out.  I was about 3. I also was there when
the contact juggler was at the Loch Salann  A/S feast. He asked me to throw the crystal ball. (I cried,  don't just ask a 4 year old to throw a ball with out directions. Like, straight up  or not across the room.) So I through it, I don't thing any-ones feast gear was broken.

And then at Mom and Dads Investiture I wore armor for the first time.
At five armor is really heavy.

 And at eight it is really bad to lose your
little brother (Then Anthony now Rachied Omed Omar.)
At Esrella War.

Lord David of the Crosswinds

48)