[Artemisia] Re Uprising site : "chapel"

Gabriel Wayfarer gabrielwayfarer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:47:11 CST 2008

What about the "chapels" that they have at most metropolitan airports or
large hospitals?  Many of them are done so that they are 'spiritual' (i
don't like using that word, but it's the only one coming to mind) while
remaining non denominational.  Usually, they have some kind of colorful
stained glass with no real image and some kind of basic altar.

~Gabriel

--
http://tenebo.blogspot.com/