[Artemisia] Sad News

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 22:50:34 CST 2008

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:18:59 -0700
From: "LYNETTE STUMPP" <pandabr_28 at msn.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] Sad news

Dear Baroness,

Please pass these words to Conchobar-  You must mourn your loss, but remember also to celebrate her life, and give thanks that she chose *you* to share it with.  Remember the happy times, the funny things she did, and let the tears flow into your smiles.  She isn't gone, she will be with you always, and years from now these friends will still be telling you stories of things she did and/or said that you didn't even know about.  Just ask Kynewynn.  We are here for you brother, you ask, we'll do.

Morgan