[Artemisia] comments on my reminices

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Mon Jan 28 23:19:38 CST 2008

I appreciate the kind comments on the reminiscing of this silly grey
bearded grandfather. Been looking hard and high and low but just cant
find anyone to dislike in this kingdom.

Guess I was excited to get my hands on a special copy of "The Tudors"
and was looking forward to an evening of ripping into the authenticity
and garb of this series.  Thanks to the many that set me straight on
this being the 2nd season not the 1st as I was thinking.  Since I live
in Loch Salann and still think it might be a great excuse for an evening
of fun, any suggestions?

  Heck back in the days of old Drachenwald, we huddled under quilts and
watched many a movie or recorded show on beta or vhs.  Those were some
horribly expensive recordings but we would watch, have snacks and work
on our garb, armor, and such.  There was some great bonding and more
then a few schemes were hatched at these get togethers.  With the vast
collection of DVDs available today, it would be perhaps fun to revisit
such simple fun.

Anton von Heidlberg,  (Enjoying life in Artemesia more everyday)