[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 49

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 23:22:00 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Regis Johanns <regis at inav.net>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:54:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 49

Heres hoping I can live the dream in Artemesia and create some more fond
memories.

Anton von Heidleberg
Companion of de Lindquist Ring

You've already started Anton- I remind you of Insurrection I, three merchants with widely varied wares sharing a pavillion, with many Artemisians at the event wandering to the pavillion and usually staying for a length of time to converse, enjoy the shade and the company, and then moving to a wonderful feast.  I know my Page Iliana was very happy to have you there and get some lessons in your craft.

Morgan