[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 45

Kelli Kennison kellikennison at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 10:45:54 CST 2008

Old as the Hills and Green as Grass...

       My first camping event....

       Royalty - First Contact

  Harvest War 1 - Tree Battle - Standing on the sidelines watching my new boyfriend and standing next to this blonde chick w/crown

  Me - "What's with the crown"?

  Blonde chick - " I'm Queen"

  Me - "Cool, - How do you get one of those"?

  Blonde chick - " You win a Crown Tourney"

  Me - "Hmmm...cool..I would like one".  "It's pretty :)".

  Blonde chick - smiles "Thank you".

  Me - "Who is your guy"?

  Blonde chick " That one there" - points out handsome big blonde guy w/Crown.

  Me- "Not bad :D"..and winks at Blonde chick

  Thus my first conversation with Her Grace Sarah....

  I just sit here and shake my head...

  Pasha