[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Tue Jan 29 14:44:54 CST 2008

From: "Dawn Tavares" <dtavares1 at hotmail.com>

And right about now Duke Alan probably has his head in his hands, moaning
"what have I got myself into?!"

Aurora de Portugal

Well, yes and no.  I really, really like all the ideas that are floating
about, and can see many of them in my head.  What a cool place.  There will
be much work to make it happen, but I suspect, there will be many willing
hands to accomplish that work.

This specific area that I'm talking about is actually outside the "farm
ground" part of the property, and so changing it will not affect the overall
farm, except for the better.  So the garden concept is something that could
happen.  And Mistress Constance, great idea about benches outside the chapel
(or whatever we end up calling it).  We will definately want to do that.

Keep the ideas coming folks!

Alan....also waiting for spring and the fun work to really begin at the
Uprising site!