[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:33:18 CST 2008

our local recycling center does "trees for trash".  Many of the hardy shrubs can be had from that project for the cost of a bag of recyclable materials that my office provides in plentitude.  Silver Buffalo Berry and Flat-wing Salt Bush are two of those that are ALWAYS available.  There are others.  Let me know what the owners and gardeners decide …. and how many, and we can see what can be done.

Cheers

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.