[Artemisia] Refering to War Wagon

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Tue Jan 29 18:24:07 CST 2008

Greetings,
Wish I was able to go to the War this year, maybe next.

Here is a thought for you,  Not so long ago I trekked west to this
Deseret Land.  I did some research and found the best price by far was
with Penske.  Also they replace their trucks frequently so it is rare to
find one broken down along the highway.  It was nice to save money and
also good to be able to have a reliable vehicle.  Usually if it can be
broken on a Journey, I can do it.

Hope my thoughts may help you.  Next year.....

Anton von Heidleberg